Mirena is an intrauterine system (IDS) it is inserted directly into the uterus to prevent pregnancy, where it may remain in place for up to five years. It is Small, T-shaped and made of soft, flexible plastic Inserted into your uterus. Mirena is 99% effective and contains no estrogen and only small amounts of hormones are found in the blood stream. Not only used as a form of birth control-Mirena also treats heavy periods in women who choose intrauterine contraception. Currently 2 million women in the US use Mirena as their choice of birth control. Mirena was first tested in Europe and became available here in the US after 2003.
- Perforation of the Uterine Wall
- Migration of the IUD to Outside the Uterus
- Expulsion of the Mirena IUD
- Complications that Result in Surgery to Remove Mirena IUD
- Uterine perforations
- Intestinal perforations or obstruction
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Ectopic Pregnancy
There is limited time to file your claim!
Find out if you are entitled to compensation for your suffering TODAY!